Sunday, 10 March 2013

What if money was no object

Sometimes, this r.a.j.e. journey is hard. We have often, and no doubt will continue to, sacrifice many things; sleep, energy, sanity, time with loved ones, money, to name a few. But in the end it will be worth it, whatever we end up making of it. I absolutely believe this. And I wouldn't want to be doing it with any one other than R, A + E.

I came across this video the other day on my Facebook feed, and I found it both inspiring and encouraging:



"It is totally stupid to spend your time doing something you hate."

We have all been in jobs that we hate, but usually, they are a means to an end; that you meet that person that changes your path, that you can make a life in the city you want to live in, that you discover a way to achieve that dream.

Everyday I try to remember this, not because I hate my job, am incredibly lucky on that front, but sometimes this path seems convoluted and has often been questioned.

And I hope anyone who is also going after a dream, whether it is big or small, is encouraged by this too, because, in the end, everything will be ok, mainly 'cause it has to be, but sometimes it is difficult to make sure the journey is ok while you're at it.


J x

No comments:

Post a Comment