Monday, 22 April 2013

A: What We Wore // Prints Please

Jersey is always a good shout for running around, working hard and several outfit changes, so jersey is what I wore for our recent weekend full of R~A~J~E photo shoots.

This New Look body con dress is becoming one of my go-to items.  I must confess, I next to never shop in New Look, as although the trends are fresh of the catwalk, the quality is usually below par, and I can't help but wonder why the prices are so low.  But my aesthetic lust got the better of me with this dress and so here I am.  I clashed my monochrome dress (doesn't it remind you of the last D&G collection?), with my amazingly versatile leopard print top from Monki, and revelled in the almost optical illusion effect of the two prints juxtaposed.

I said running around, and I wasn't joking.  The photo shoot weekend was one of the best of my life so far, but it was also extremely hard work.  So I shod my feet in my incredibly comfy Adidas, which also added a happy flash of neon to my outfit.

What are your go-to items for busy days?






A wears // top: Monki // dress: New Look // trainers: Adidas //

A x

No comments:

Post a Comment