Thursday, 25 April 2013

E: My Three Favourite Magazines

The magazines I read most frequently are;

Glamour magazine is my most frequent buy. Probably because of it's attractive price tag and it's space friendly size. I never really plan to buy it but usually end caving, especially if I'm catching a train where I have the excuse to but something for the journey. 




Elle magazine is my favourite fashion magazine, but I usually can't buy it as frequently as Glamour. Blaming the price, I suppose. I love Elle because it seems more like fashion for the ordinary, I mean don't get me wrong I love Vogue to bits, but when you have a budget I guess it proves your favourite because it's what you spend your money on. I like it for it's diversity of articles about arts and culture as well as fashion. I was lucky enough to have it on subscription one year!



The world of Interiors is a treat, for when I'm feeling dreamy and in need of inspiration. It's a bit more pricey, so I defiantly can only allow myself to buy it every so often. It never fails to inspire me, especially the photography, which is just always so stunning. 



What are your personal favourites? 

E x

No comments:

Post a Comment