Wednesday, 3 April 2013

I found a lipstick that suits and it's all thanks to Max Factor

Growing up I was never much of a lipstick girl, not because I disliked it but because I simply didn't know what colour to wear and I felt that if I wore it I would look over dressed.

However, not so long ago I found out that I'm a 'summer' skin tone. I have have fair skin, with blue/cool undertones, but with a rosy, pink look. I have dull blond hair and green eyes. Pretty much smack bang in the middle of what a 'summer' is!


This means the colours that suit me best are light, pastel colours. 




With all of this in mind, it helped me to find a lip colour that suits me, (a cool peachy, rose colour). A product I have become very fond of, is the Max Factor, lip pens. Mainly because it has a natural finish, easy to use and lasts a long time- what more could you want? I use the second colour in from the right.



It's a simple to use, affordable product that brightens up my look and helps me to look more polished. What are your beauty staples?

E x

No comments:

Post a Comment