Thursday, 11 April 2013

I Just Really Love WE ARE SIBLING

I've always had a soft spot for knitwear. Maybe because my memories of being taught how to knit and crochet by my Granny give me that warm fuzzy feeling, or the fact that the theory behind it is incredibly cool... (it is essentially one long piece of string... but no, its actually a jumper/scarf/pair of booties!) But either way, show me a decent cable or Knit-Purl combo and I'm sold.


We Are Sibling are a London based Menswear label and their designs are just perfection. They are one of those brands that don't seem to take the Oh-So-Seriously-Fashionista route, which in my books, is big plus.

Also, I am a sucker for a boy in a cardigan.

Their runway shows are a brilliant mix of insane fashion pieces and more main stream items that I dare you not to drool over: 


And their main line stuff works "modern" type prints and trends (animal print, Aztec etc.) into traditional style garments, meaning it's definitely not "just a Jumper".



More link type things... go go go:

Also, their AW12 collection which I could look at for hours

J x

1 comment:

  1. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first
    comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog.
    I will keep visiting this blog very often.
    flights to Umrah
    cheap flight to jeddah
    flights to jeddah
    umrah jeddah flights
    umrah flights from London
    cheap flights to umrah

    ReplyDelete