Wednesday, 24 April 2013

My new lip love

On a recent trip to Boots I found myself seduced by a new No7 product, a lip crayon. The Boots 3 for 2 offer always gets me and this new lip smacker was my designated '3'. Initially I was a bit sceptical, thinking maybe it was just a bit of a gimmick but as I am always on the hunt for a lip product that gives lasting colour but doesn't make my Favourite wrinkle his nose and refuse to kiss me I decided to give it a try. I picked up one of the darker shades 'Berry' and ran home to test it out...




And guess what? I love it. It takes a hearty colouring in to achieve even coverage but once it's on it stays on, even through drinking a latte! The texture is nice and smooth and it doesn't dry out your lips. And best of all, the final feel is so akin to a natural lip that my Favourite will even deign to kiss me while wearing it. Success!

R x

No comments:

Post a Comment