Tuesday, 23 April 2013

Out of The Woods

On a recent trip up to Leeds, I happened upon a gorgeous little coffee shop.  It was one of those moments when you're just looking for a place to sit and have a quick drink, and what you actually find is a really special place that you wish you had more time to enjoy. Out of The Woods is a little chain of two cafés in Leeds and this one is delightful!  

The decor is well thought out and enchanting, it is all honestly designed A-frame stools, mixed with upturned crates as shelves.  It is great mix of utilitarian and cute, and very welcoming.

The drinks and treats on offer all lovely too and the café work with local suppliers to create their menu.  

 


 


 


So if you're ever in Leeds and looking for a coffee break, I suggest you call in to The Woods.  And do let me know if you know of any other good coffee shops, I am constantly on the look out for new ones wherever I go.

A x 

No comments:

Post a Comment