Wednesday, 29 May 2013

Australia // E

In the midst of this dreary English 'summer' I've found myself dreaming of that time, not so long ago, that I was in Australia. It was only back in March but now it somehow seems like yonks ago. As pictures often speak louder than words, especially in my case anyway, I thought I'd share with you a few photos of only a handful of the interesting places we visited.

We started at Ayers Rock, and then went to Alice Springs, on to Cairns, the Daintree Rainforest and the great Hunter Valley, with a stop off at Sydney on our return.


We road tripped through the desert, found tea-fields and drank ice coffees in the sunshine. It really was rather splendid. 















Of course I found some antique shops that I couldn't resist photographing along the way...





I hope you now understand what I've been yearning for this week. Where have you been daydreaming of recently?

E x

No comments:

Post a Comment