Saturday, 11 May 2013

Blogs in Brief

Welcome to the weekend!  I hope you've all had lovely weeks?  My, oh my, doesn't the Bank Holiday weekend seem a long time ago?  We've been busy here at R~A~J~E, what with the launch now being only 7 days away!  I feel like the week ahead is the home straight, where all the hard work we've put in really counts and hopefully things start to come together in perfect harmony.

This week on the blog we've been getting a bit thoughtful, take a look at the highlights...


Things I'll Never Get To Do: Strictly Fashion

I let my mind wander and reveal some of the moments in fashion I wish I'd witnessed.




Some good, simple advice on dealing with stress from a girl who has been there and done that.  And probably has the T-shirt.



What have you been up to this week?  We'd love to hear from you.

A x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment