Wednesday, 22 May 2013

I Blame the Crackle // Zebra Ombre

Oh, we did a photoshoot the other weekend, did you know? It was pretty hard to miss if you follow us on Twitter or "like" us on Facebook (which if you don't; you probably should!)

One of my responsibilities was to sort out the Nail Art, being the enthusiast of the group and all. A seemingly small aspect of of a shoot perhaps, but it all goes towards the final look of the outfit, not to mention that it adds a bit of depth and detail to those up close shots.

I went full hog into research mode, determined to produce the best nails anyone had ever seen. We decided on using acrylics for the shoot as it reduces the Hair & Beauty prep time, so that was a new one for me... but I rose to the challenge and the week before I got prepping:



The design I eventually decided on was a background of Navy to Silver Ombre, with a Navy Zebra Stripe Overlay.



I am still pretty chuffed with the result to be honest. Now I just need to figure out when I am going to have the time to recreate the beauties on my own nails.



Our lovely model Dani rocking the nails with style.



J x

1 comment:

  1. The nails look lovely, the zebra ones that is :)

    Georgina
    www.makeup-pixi3.com

    ReplyDelete