Monday, 27 May 2013

Some much needed R & R for R

There's something special about bank holidays, aside from the obvious extra day added to the weekend, they always seem to come just at the right time. Whichever monarch (if it was even a monarch) that first introduced bank holidays I will be eternally grateful! 


This weekend I have sat back and breathed deeply for the first time in weeks. I have sat, drank a latte and flicked through a magazine. I have cycled around and felt the warmth of the sun on my shoulders. I have taken time to cook an indulgent meal. I have enjoyed the company of my eternal favourite and most importantly of all, I have felt myself coming back to me. 


Whether you have made the most of an excuse for a night out, made progress through a hefty to do list or hung out with family I hope you have had as blessed a bank holiday as I have.

I will now enter summer refreshed and ready.

R x

*Pictures by talented artist Jayoon Choi

No comments:

Post a Comment