Thursday, 2 May 2013

US Vogue // Hitchcock inspired photoshoot // E

Whilst on my recent travels, I picked up a US Vogue. To my pleasure I came across this stunning photo shoot. Starring Carolyn Murphy, Tobey Maguire.  Beautifully photographed by Peter Lindbergh and produced by Grace Coddington. 

Together they have really captured the essence of my favourite Hitchcock film Rear Window. The narrative is so strong as soon as I caught a glimpse of the first photo I knew it was connected. 


Thankfully it didn't let me down. But don't worry, I wont hold it from you any longer. Now go on, have a look...



Tobey Maguire wears Brooks Brothers pyjamas throughout the shoot. Whilst Carolyn Murphy wears a Dolce & Gabbana cotton dress. And consistently, continues to woo us, as a real leading lady should.


Here, Murphy wears an Oscar de la Renta shirt, and the skirt is Oscar de la Renta boutiques. J.Crew belt and Marc Jacobs heels.


'Surveillance State, sometimes it's the simplest looks that are the most effective. A cashmere sweater and a full skirt doused with bleeding-rose print suggest there's more at play under the surface.'

Michael Kors raglan sweater and faille skirt. Marc Jacobs heels.


Dress, Gucci boutiques.  Pearl necklace from House of Lande. Carolina Amato gloves. Prada handbag.


Rocha dark velvet-and-rose-tinted duchess silk dress.


And finally, on Murphy, Miu Miu jacket, gloves and bag. Also featuring Laurie Metcalf, who wears Marc Jacobs cardigan and dress.

So what did you think? Absolutely gorgeous, I think so... 

E x

No comments:

Post a Comment