Thursday, 6 June 2013

New shoes: Soul of Africa

One of my birthday presents this year was the traditional pair of shoes from Clarks. My mum still has a loyalty card back from our school shoe wearing days so it's a beloved tradition we've upheld. Looking past the gorgeous brogues and classic heels I spied these delicious things and bought them a moment later. The colour, embroidery and laid back finish will be perfect for puling together a casual summer outfit and as they're Clarks quality they will hold up to many walks around many parks. 

It was only when I got home that I realised I had also bought a product that supports sustainable development in communities in Africa 'Aid Through Trade'.







Have you sorted your Summer footwear yet?
R x

3 comments:

  1. wow I really love these! I had not heard of this at Clarks, will definitely have to check it out

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will never try if this item is not good looking. I was a little worried about buying a leather coat without being able to feel it first. Fortunately,This leather jacket really worked out well.I love it and cwmalls.com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had no idea Clarks supports causes like this! That is AWESOME! I love when brands contribute to making the world a better, happier place (rather than just a more fashionable one!) www.StingyStyle.net

    ReplyDelete