Monday, 24 June 2013

Quotes: inspiring, affirming and amusing

I have always, and will always love quotes. Whether from J R R Tolkien, Albert Einstein or Coco Chanel and I am a sucker for a good quote. When I was a little girl my room was plastered with quotes I had written out myself from my favourite books, this has remained and now my walls are still covered with quotes except they are now tidily placed and usually on gorgeous cards. 

I know it can be a little cheesy but quotes have a real ability to lift, inspire and motivate me at times when nothing else can. As a result my phone photo album is full of various quotes which rotate between being my screen saver or just something I glance at as a reminder of a particular intention. I am hoping that somewhere out there is someone who loves quotes just as much as me, for that reason I am sharing my current favourites with you. Right now these images and words are helping me keep my head held high and helping me, in some small way, to make the right decisions. 









The below quote is my current lock-screen image as a reminder to keep to my 30 day Sugar Challenge and new Clean and Lean approach to eating! And so far, it's working! 


Does anyone have any quotes that they keep around for inspiration or motivation? Please do share!

R x

No comments:

Post a Comment