...I like to make myself a cup of tea, snuffle out a couple of biscuits and take a gander through the following websites for a little bit of inspiration on both life and fashion:
- Ethical brand consultancy company, Eco Age where Livia Firth is the creative director and who are the instigators of the Green Carpet Challenge.
- The The Good Wardrobe is a sort of forum come fountain of knowledge for all things eco, sustainable, reused and recycled. I particularly love the "Directory" for services like machine hire and their lists of ethical online shops and retailers!
- Amisha Ghadiali's website Elegance Rebellion is best described exactly as it is: a - blog - shop activist campaign - future fashion - e-zine - site. Amisha's work always has the same sentiment of promoting a more sustainable and impact-less way of indulging (as we do) in fashion.
- I've got a growing girl crush on Lauren Laverne any way, but nonetheless her articles in The Observer Magazine are what I (unashamedly) flick through to first, she always manages to pick up some labels / boutiques I haven't heard of yet!
- I found Sublime Magazine what seems like many years ago now, when I was doing my dissertation. Their tag line describers them as "The First International Sustainable Lifestyle magazine" and I've always liked their fashion pieces, like their article on Riz Board Shorts.