Thursday, 4 July 2013

E is for Vintage

Last bank holiday I spent the afternoon in the beautiful sunshine with some friends eating frozen yogurt, it was pretty perfect. I also found time to have a sneaky peek in local vintage shop Uncle Sams, which I can't ever walk past without going in. Here's why... 

I always end up finding something amazing and this time I found these gorgeous sparkly little heels! I think they're perfect for dancing, daytime wear, a meal out and, well, everything else? So here are a few photos that I couldn't resist sharing:




Aside from vintage clothes often being wonderfully pretty and often better quality than their alternative on the high st, they are also the perfect choice for an ethical consumer! If you are on the look our for more ways to shop ethically then visit our website and shop our British handmade designs: www.weareraje.co.uk

E x

No comments:

Post a Comment