Friday, 26 July 2013

E: WWW // Four Great Reasons to Charity Shop

You may know me as the R~A~J~E'r that loves a thrifty shop. So here are my four good reasons to charity shop:

1) You don't have to feel guilty about shopping - Hello! Your money is being given to charity. 
2) You are reusing something that would other wise be thrown away. Recycling is always good and an alternative way to shop ethically.
3) You get to be creative, firstly by rooting through the racks of clothes but if you're super creative you may even take up a hem or take in a baggy t-shirt.
4) No one else will have those clothes. Who doesn't want to wear a unique or rare item? 

Well, I think everything I'm wearing apart from my Kanken backpack and M&S shoes is from a charity shop.





E wears: Charity shop- Pink Jumper / Blue shirt / Denim shorts, taken up from jeans / Denim jacket / Shoes M&S hand me down / Lilac Classic Kanken backpack.

Now when you discover the delights of charity shop shopping for yourself, well, don't say I didn't warn you!

E x

No comments:

Post a Comment