Sunday, 7 July 2013

R: My 3 favourite R~A~J~E garments

For the next few weeks us R~A~J~E 'rs will be going into a bit more detail about some of our handmade, ethically focused garments (excuse the plug) and each choosing three favourites each. Obviously favourite isn't quite the right word as that would be like choosing a favourite child, so lets say our three 'personal stand out items'. 

Anchors Away UniSexi TShirt

Me and anchors go way back. My best friend (the delightful E) bought me a beautiful anchor necklace years ago when we were still practically kids and since then anchors have held a special place in my heart. My love for Anchors has since translated into our Anchors Away TShirt, with a print of that very same Anchor necklace! As well as it's print I also love this top because of the grey, grey is fantastic! It works so well with my wardrobe of navy, black and white that I can't resist it! Then there's that delightful splash of pink...I mean, what's not to love? As you can see this is a UniSexi Tee and so looks equally fabulous on both sexes. As I'm an Hourglass I usually tuck mine into something high waisted, unless I'm feeling grungy in which case expect to see it paired with a lot of leather. 





Spin Me Round


Now I'm being a touch biased here as the Spin Me Round dress was designed for my body shape, but I can't help it, I just love it! It is an utterly gorgeous dress. The softness of the jersey means it hugs my body where I want it to and skims over where I don't and those incredibly digital print silk panels highlight my curves and also add a unique design element that I haven't seen anywhere else. In short, this dress is amazing. Every time I wear it I receive compliments, and more importantly, every time I wear it I feel utterly amazing. 




Make Mine Booty-Full


Words can't explain how much I love this skirt. My go to lazy-day-but-still-need-to-look-presentable outfit is a short body con skirt, some sort of floaty ish top and some trainers or brogues. This skirt is the perfect way to just chuck something on but still look like you know how to dress and have some personality! It also happens to feature one of my favourite R~A~J~E prints which is a bonus. The pale colour doesn't do anything to minimise my sizable behind, but heck, I'm an hourglass and I've given up caring about my bum!






These three items are just my very extra especially favourite items, but I love our whole collection and if i could I would wear every single piece at once.

To see what all the fuss is about visit our website here:

www.weareraje.co.uk

R x

No comments:

Post a Comment