Wednesday, 28 August 2013

Payday Shopping Spree

As of the end of September I will be starting a shiny new job which I am very excited about. All four of us also have full time day jobs and they range from buying, photographing, and some super complicated thing that J does for Burberry. Anyway, along with my new role as SEO Fashion Copywriter comes the chance to revamp my wardrobe and treat myself to some new pieces. It's just like buying new school uniform right?! Reiss and Whistles, my eternal High St favourites, have produced some work wear wonders that I will be splurging my first pay check on! Is anyone else planning a payday shopping spree? I can't be the only one!

Reiss: Slounch Lounge Suit  £195
>I'm in love, it will be perfect with my trusty Velvet heels. Will look chic all day and then all night at my first new job work do! 

Reiss: Printed Jersey Dress £120
>This dress screamed knock 'em dead at that important meeting. I want to dress it up with bright heels and a boxy handbag. 


Reiss: Roll Sleeve Top £69
>I've been in desperate need of a goes-with-everything top, this will tuck perfectly into my pencil skirts! Worn with just the right amount of bracelets of course. 


Whistles: Jersey Dress £75 
>It's navy, it's printed, it's chic and I love it. I'm already picturing it with my favourite flats and my Chanel-esque cropped jacket. 

Whistles: Adrianne Dress £95
> I'm imagining this with necklaces a plenty and some super chunky heeled brogues. 





£554 may just leave me homeless but at least I'll look good...

R x

No comments:

Post a Comment