Friday, 9 August 2013

We Are Hairy People // London Launch

I find myself today wondering why I haven't been introduced to UK brand WAHP (We Are Hairy People) sooner.  At R~A~J~E, we are always on the lookout for new brands promoting UK production, quality design and generally fashion with a conscience.  WAHP are an independent brand run by Bristol based duo Sarah and Lizzie, who hand lovingly hand-paint each and every garment.

The WAHP girls aim to promote a healthy attitude toward beauty and body-image.  Their mission is to create clothes that are well made, fun, and easy to wear.  And I think they're doing a jolly good job of it!  Here are my favourites from their current collections. 

Hand Painted Dark Galaxy Denim Jacket

Hand Painted Bear Floating in Space Dress

Hand Painted Gold Geometric Dress

And yes, they do have colours other than black, I must be feeling a tad grungy!  Check out their full collection on their website.

Very excitingly for WAHP, they are launching downstairs in Topshop, Oxford Circus this Summer, so if you want to see the collection close-up and meet the girls, come on down on Sunday 11th August at 12 noon.  See you there!

A x

2 comments:

  1. Ah I love their clothing-I remember discovering them a few months ago :)
    Lucia's Loves
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't they gorgeous! I went down to Topshop today to check them out and their stuff looks great! I'm just trying to decide what to buy first! A x

    ReplyDelete