Monday, 2 September 2013

E's favourite Pins of the week.

As always Pinterest is a great source of inspiration, so I thought I'd share with you a few of my favourite pins of the week. Have a little look and let me know what you think. 

I love this simple little rings and they look great with this forest green nail varnish. Pinned from Visit threadflip.com

R is making me jealous with all her new kicks! So I couldn't resist sorry -Pinned from our blog! becomingraje.blogspot.co.uk



I love a bit of colour blocking and especially when its bright ones like these! Pinned from Visit exblog.jp


Have you seen our WAHP blog post? Well it's one not to be missed and I was a fan of this photo! 


Pastel colours are my thing. Pinned from sfgirlbybay.com



Excellent quote pinned from theglitterguide.tumblr.com


A smart and simple outfit pinned from jcrew.com

So make sure you stay inspired with our daily R~A~J~E pins and for previous Pinterest posts click HERE.

E x

No comments:

Post a Comment