Monday, 30 September 2013

E's Winter Wish List

This last week I accidentally fell in love with a few of the things that are just a bit more than above budget! However I thought I'd share with you what I've been day dreaming about...

This beautiful bag from Whistles caught my eye...



This cute and casual top from Urban Outfitters.





The much coveted pink coat from M&S. I literally can't stop thinking about it! It's perfect for my skin tone, so I'm literally trying to stop myself from buying it as well as thinking about it!


I'm pretty keen on this Block-Colour Tunic, from Cos, it's not what I'd normally go for and I shouldn't really wear white! But I think I could get away with it if I teamed it with a pastel colour scarf and some tights to make it fit the colder weather and my summer skin tone!




I'm obviously feeling grey at the moment because there's this sweet, reclaimed vintage midi dress from Asos Greenroom that I quite fancy. It would probably be good for my body shape too, with a cosy longer sleeved top underneath to keep me warm in the winter months.



And even though these beauties aren't in my wardrobe, the silver lining is... It's probably for the best that I haven't spent £457!

What's top of your wish lists? 

E x

No comments:

Post a Comment