Friday, 6 September 2013

Heavenly Earth

I am a big Rob Ryan fan, his prints have on many occasion made me cry, on even more occasions made me smile and one of his cards is even the reason me and my Favourite are together. Anyway, that's another story. Today I want to share this piece of Robs work with you: 




Everything that is supposed to be in heaven is already here on Earth

I personally want to take a few minutes and remember this. I get so carried away with all the bad things in life, all the bitchy people, all the disappointing friends and irritating colleagues. But really, what I need to cherish is that everything that I love and need, is here on earth. My Favourite, my family, my friends, my love of design and writing. Everything that is supposed to be in heaven, everything we need to be happy, is already here on earth. We just need to start looking for it. 

Happy weekend everybody and lots of love,

R x

No comments:

Post a Comment