Saturday, 5 October 2013

Blogs In Brief

What a week! I completed, with success I hope, the second week of my new job. I also started a Vegan challenge - 14 days of Veganism. So far, it's as hard as it sounds! But also most incredibly enjoyable. I now own spelt flour! 

Over this week we have had some varied and lovely posts from us four R~A~J~E girls, but in case you didn't get a chance to read them, here are our Blogs In Brief!

J's London Fashion Week ft. EJF and Fashion International 

A side of LFW you may not have known about. 


Going Vegan

Me and my Favourite are giving veganism a go for 14 days. Find out why here...


Garment Spotlight // Go To Print Dress 

Ever wondered how a designer gets from inspiration to product? Find out a little here. 


R x

No comments:

Post a Comment