Wednesday, 23 October 2013

I Blame The Crackle // Eldora Lashes

As previously mentioned, I'm a sucker for beauty products. Along with all the shampoo, conditioner, mousse, nail varnish, moisturiser and mascara that I buy monthly from my local health and beauty store which could arguably warrant a direct debit straight from my account for simplicity. I also buy a lot of eyelashes.

I find that the subject of false eyelashes tend to split the masses in 2: Those who do. And those who absolutely do not.


I definitely do. Not everyday, but if I'm making an effort, I just want eyelashes reminiscent of Bambi or Daisy the Cow, which cause pieces of paper to flutter when I blink. IS THIS TOO MUCH TO ASK? 
No, no it's not.

Recently I discovered  Eldora Lashes. Available to order online, I have to say I was nervous about not being able to see them in real life, there was a mild concern that they would be huge Katie Price lashes. As I don't wear a lot of make up I can't really get away with the XXXL look.

Turns out the nerves were utterly unnecessary. I had chosen the Half Wing style from the non synthetic range, they build up volume in the outer edges of your lashes instead of a all over coverage.

Oh they were exquisite. Paper did indeed flutter, and am sure I heard someone utter "wow did you see her eyelashes" as I walked past*. 

Myself and A sporting Eldora Lashes at the Loose Moves party



They were full but not showy and the glue that came with them not only gave me lash to lid security but dried a nice iridescent clear.  I only wish the glue was resealable as I would have liked to use it more than once as these are definitely not a one night only wonder hit set, treat them nicely and they're sure to last.

Eldora's get a 4.8 popcorns out of 5 from me, so for your next special night out, or you know... a Tuesday I'd definitely recommend checking out their shop

J x

* definitely not... that was all in my head

No comments:

Post a Comment