Wednesday, 30 October 2013

I Blame The Crackle // Nailed by R~A~J~E

You might have seen from some of the Loose Moves party photos that we created a nail bar for the night. Under the title of "Get Nailed by R~A~J~E" it was a lot more popular than we had anticipated and meant that for the evening I was embellishing the party guests nails with R~A~J~E nail stickers:

These are customised nail transfers, printed from a company on Ebay, who offer the service at a really reasonable price and provide a 'How To' video to help with application, which was really helpful as I had never used them before.



With the 'Nailed' Bar being such a hit I'm sure we'll be doing it again, so keep your eye out for the next R~A~J~E event and you'll be able to bag your own set! Unfortunately I didn't get a shot of every set I did, but here are a couple of up close shots that the lovely E managed to get from the night:








J x

No comments:

Post a Comment