Thursday, 10 October 2013

WWW: A's Charity Shop Steals










A wears // headphones: Hello Kitty // necklace: vintage // shirt: Lee Cooper from a Charity Shop // watch: Michael Kors // cycling shorts are hiding, sorry! // trainers: Adidas // bag: Urban Outfitters // 

Shopping is one of our favourite family pursuits, and so on our recent family holiday to the beautiful West Wales, we couldn't resist rummaging around the local vintage and charity shops.  We all came away considerably more heavily laden than we had arrived.  One of my finds was this perfectly worn oversized denim shirt, which I have happily pranced around in most of this week.  I shall try to, unconsciously of course, strike the balance between easy chic and dangerously hipster.  

Oh, and inspired by the SS13 catwalks, I'm trying out some new beauty looks.  My current choice is a rather 90's brown eye shadow with a heavy brow and neutral lips.  Usually a fan of a dark eye, this is a slightly lighter look for me.  I'd recommend it.

Have you any good charity shop finds of late?


A x

No comments:

Post a Comment