Saturday, 23 November 2013

Blogs in Brief

Well hip hip hooray and la-di-dah, it's the weekend once again!  This week for me, has been fairly chilled, although some of the other R~A~J~E~rs have been rushed off their feet!  But the weekend is welcome all the same.  It also marks another week closer to Christmas, for which I am totally unprepared, and early though it may seem to some, I am starting to panic slightly!  

I am using my weekend to start browsing for Christmas presents and chill out a bit before the busyness of the festive season kicks in.  I hope you are spending your weekend doing equally as lovely things?

If you have a spare minute, why not grab a cup of something hot and browse through our highlights of this week's blog posts?  As always, click the titles to see the whole post.


Lasula Boutique Launch

The other week, R and I attended a glamourous little boutique launch, take a closer look.




We reveal something of the inspiration behind our very popular Take a Bow dress.





E shares some stunning photographs of her new space and tells us how she's made her newly rented space into a room of her very own.




Hope you enjoyed the read, and do check back soon for brand new blog posts! 


A x

No comments:

Post a Comment