Sunday, 24 November 2013

WWW: One Night in Chinatown





A wears // Bag: TK Maxx // blazer: Topshop // shirt: Dads! // necklace: Next // skirt: R~A~J~E // trainers: Nike //

On an impromptu trip to Chinatown, after the Bloggers Love event, I wore my
R~A~J~E Almost Smart skirt - which is fast becoming one of my wardrobe staples.  I balanced the body-con bottom half with a boxy cropped shirt, which I stole from my Dad and altered, and my trusty Topshop blazer.  I stand by my theory that a good blazer is always a good investment - I find myself so often throwing one on over an outfit to smarten it up and this one in particular is a nice boxy cut which balances my hips nicely.  

Wearing such a statement skirt, I wanted to avoid the easy option of pairing it with a plain top, so dug out this plaid shirt, which is toned-down enough not to be scary, but puts a definite tick in the 'clashing print' box.  Add in a statement necklace and some shiny Nikes and you're good to go.


A x

No comments:

Post a Comment