Tuesday, 19 November 2013

WWW: R's Casual Affair

When we have R~A~J~E days in Birmingham (it's helpfully central) we are all on trains at stupid o'clock in the morning and I'm usually attempting to throw makeup at my face and silently chanting at my iPad to charge faster. On these days we take the chance to take some What We Wore photos, anyway, I'm not making excuses..but...please ignore my face!

I am wearing my new 'casual coat'. A new gap in my wardrobe arose this year - I've always coped with one new coat a season and then some vintage jackets. This year however I was planning on buying a very lovely and smart wool coat from Cost and realised that this left a gap for a weekend, throw on with my Nikes or DM's coat, and so the desire for a 'casual coat'. Have I coined that phrase? No? Shh. 






Coat: Monki // Jeggings: M&S // Jumper: Zara // Shoes: Dr Martens // Watch: Skagen // Rings: Vintage // Socks: Topshop // Bag: H&M 

My chosen 'casual coat' was this mac from Monk. I fell in love with its over sized swing, practical hood and deep pockets. While thin it's roomy enough to wear over several jumpers and it's so light and drapey it seems to work with everything! The jeggings/polo neck combination you're seeing is my fail safe look this season - so easy and so comfy! 

What's your it's-6am-and-I-can't-see-but-need-to-get-dressed outfit?

R x


No comments:

Post a Comment