Friday, 20 December 2013

E's Christmas Pins Of The Week

Now, correct me if I'm wrong but I've heard some of you say you're just not feeling festive yet? Well here are 3 things I recommend you do to get you feeling Christmassy head to toe.

1) Paint your nails, glitter should feature but I maybe try something a little more difficult for a change, nothings too dressy for Christmas! 






Find them all on our 'RAJE blames the crackle' board

2) If you haven't already, decorate the house! There's nothing like a real Christmas tree and fairy lights to keep you going through the dark winter nights.


However big or small, it will get you in the festive mood, I promise.


Pinned on 'RAJE's Inside Inspiations' board

3) Wear something festive!


Or even better, dress up your little one to look super cute


Pinned on my 'E' Board.

So make sure you're getting all RAJEdesigns latest! I hope this post has got you feeling more festive!

E x











No comments:

Post a Comment