Monday, 23 December 2013

E's Favourite Christmas Films

E shares her pick of Christmas films - from the sentimental to the romantic, it's a heart warming selection we highly recommend you peruse! 

As the festive season is well and truly upon us, I thought I'd share with you my favourite Christmas Films to inspire your own holiday watching. 

The Forgotten Toys is my all time first favourite Christmas film, I remember watching it when I was a child on Christmas Eve. I haven't seen it for years as it just stopped being put on TV during the holidays, so I might need to hunt it down and buy it ready for this Christmas! For those of you that don't know it's about a teddy bear and a rag doll that get thrown out at Christmas and have to find they're way back into the family home (adorable I know)! 


The Holiday is my second favourite Christmas film, obviously a little less classic but for me its the tradition it holds. R and I used to watch it in the lead up to Christmas, usually with some hot berry cordial, talking about what Christmas presents we have and haven't bought yet. So I guess it just brings back some pretty cosy memories. 




ELF is a pretty easy and fun watch over the Christmas holiday. I mean who wouldn't want to watch a man raised as an elf from the North Pole wreak havoc on the big city!

Love Actually is another of my favourites, I'm probably joining the nation in this, but it just is such a great film and I've watched it countless times. I love how the storyline isn't completely linear and there are many ends that tie up at the end. 



I hope you've enjoyed my countdown of Christmas films! Whatever you choose to watch this festive season, make sure you do it with a cup of something tasty and good friends nearby. 

E x

No comments:

Post a Comment