Friday, 24 January 2014

A's Pins of the Week


A tries her hand at selecting the pick of Pinterest and finds treasures galore.


Usually our resident photographer and 'pinner' extraordinaire; E would be sharing her pins of the week with you, but as she's off and away to Paris, I'll be attempting to take her place.  But never fear, she'll be back soon enough.

This is what's caught my eye in the world of Pinterest this week...


Nike Air Max 1 (l) Metallic Silver Glacier Qs

First things first, I fell head over heels in love with these new release Nike's.  Mesmerised by their shiny, silver surface, I almost forgot it was January.  In fact, as January seems to be hanging around like a bad smell, I'm planning a trip to the shops this weekend for some real life retail therapy.  You'll find them pinned to our Trainers R~A~J~E Can't Resist board.


The Glitter Guide Pinterest

Looking ahead to a whole weekend with no plans whatsoever, this lovely pin reminded me to use the precious time to enjoy the simple things in life.  So this weekend, I shall be sitting and listening to records.  I'd recommend it to anyone.  Pinned from The Glitter Guide.

Marius Roosendaal  

I'm a sucker a good bit of graphic design.  Give me clean lines, block colours, or even a clever use of texture or layering and I'm yours.  This beauty was pinned from some chap's pinboard along with a whole bunch of other cool illustration type things.


Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen

This guilty pleasure I harboured as a teenager has grown into a full blown girl crush.  For the life of me, I still can't tell them apart, but I am fairly sure the Olsen sisters senior are the most beautiful creatures on the face of this fair earth.  Pinned from a like-minded pinner

That's about that, apart from the obligatory lusting after Topshop Boutique pieces and tasty looking panda cupcakes.

Hope you all have a lovely weekend, and remember to take time to enjoy the simple things in life, like a good record, or a beautiful piece of design.


A x

No comments:

Post a Comment