Monday, 20 January 2014

E's Packing/Wish List

E prepares to go to Paris and shares her slightly fanciful packing list. 

I'm off to Paris in just a few days *excited squeal* and, as any fashion minded girl must, I've been preparing a mental 'to pack' list. Whilst making this inventory and trying to figure out how to squeeze it all into my hand luggage it's been hard to resist adding a few 'if only's'...



For protection from the winter sunshine I wish I was packing these beauties from Urban Outfitters.


And for a splash of print and a bit of warmth in the wind I would be oh-so-happy to wrap up in this scarf from John Lewis.


No photographer is ever without their camera so I will be taking my trusty Nikon with a 50mm lens. If I'm honest one of the things I'm most excited about is taking photos, coming back and looking through them all. 



Just in case a picture isn't worth a thousand words I would love to be taking this gorgeous travel journal from Paper Chase to document all the fun I'll have out there.


I'll be sure to share my photos on my return, in the mean time please do give me all your travel tips! Let me know on @RAJEdesign.

E x

No comments:

Post a Comment