Tuesday, 4 February 2014

Happy Birthday E


Today is a most wonderful day. Today marks the 24th birthday of our beautiful E. Now being a modest and humble girl she would tell me off If she knew I was posting this blog, but being the editor in chief of this publication and being E's BFF I think that gives me authority to go ahead and do it anyway. 

If you read becomingraje you'll have seen E's lovely Pins Of The Week posts where she shows off her wonderful eye for visuals and her What We Wore posts where she showcases her laid-back, English rose style. All in all, I am confident you will have fallen in love with E quite as much as we, and everyone she encounters has (seriously, she is like a magnet). 

I've known E for a long time now and had the pleasure in seeing her grow, pick herself up, develop a eye for photography and be a true, gentle and loving friend. She has an incredible capacity for loving people, showing people grace and patience and always being steadfast and loyal. She is a constant source of inspiration and encouragement and it is an honour to know her. 

After years of knowing, loving and working with E I would love to take this opportunity to wish her a most happy of birthdays. 

I'll see you on the dance floor bitch. 

R x

No comments:

Post a Comment