Thursday, 20 February 2014

WWW: E Wore In Paris

I'm sure you all know by now that I've just got back from Paris. After a work-filled winter me and my friend decided a mini-break was much in order. Our trip to the beautiful city was jam packed, full of adventure and even more shopping. On one of these such busy days I wore one of my favourite looks...



Coat - Charity shop! Such a good find, it's massive and kept me super warm in the chilly morning wind.

Denim Dress - Boutique in Bristol.

Ankle Boots - Urban Outfitters (Christmas present).

Scarf - Charity shop find.

Velvet Cropped T-shirt- Yet another charity shop find! I cut it into a cropped t-shirt and hemmed it to make it more wearable. 

Necklace - It was my travel buddies accessory, I believe it's from Accessorize.

E x

No comments:

Post a Comment