Sunday, 30 March 2014

Happy Mother's Day

Wishing a very Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful mums out there.




Today's post is dedicated to mothers everywhere, who are hopefully all tucking into breakfast in bed. Being a woman, especially a strong one, is still a challenge in today's society and I take my hat off to all the incredible women who have paved the way for us. 

My mother is the best woman I have ever met. More than being kind, funny, a fantastic cook and outstandingly beautiful - she is fiercely graceful, wise and insightful. She lives life to the highest of standards and inspires me to raise my sights. The above quote sums up my mum's effect on people, she connects with, respects and really truly warms people in a way that's almost challenging - it's certainly changing. 

This mother's day I will be thinking about my incredible mother, all that she's done for me, and how on earth I can begin to continue her blessing.

Happy mother's day Mum Price. 

R x

No comments:

Post a Comment