Friday, 4 April 2014

E's Pins Of The Week // Favourite Spring Looks


E shares her Pins of the Week and muses over a fresh Spring look


I've fallen in love with a lot of Spring looks this week. As I spend so much time pondering Pinterest I thought it was only fair to share them with you, here are just a handful to spark your style...








Bold black and white don't suit my skin tone, so I don't usually find myself drooling over a monochrome look - but here I just couldn't stop. Pinned from Glamour Magazine.


I may of not bought a pink coat this winter but hey, that means I can get a yellow jacket now. Thanks Asos


Looking over them it looks like my fashion sense is telling me to experiment more with colours and shapes. I'm going to start with bright lips and highlight pastel pieces. 

How about you - what's been your wardrobe inspiration this season? Tweet us on @RAJEdesign, or send us your Pins, via Pinterest.

E x

No comments:

Post a Comment