Wednesday, 9 April 2014

Work Trips - NYC

R prepares to fly to NYC and reflects on hard work and all its benefits



Working hard results in many things - increased stress levels, lack of sleep and a few strained relationships. It also results in a successful career, a few true friendships and opportunities you've never had before.

Tomorrow I am flying to New York to work with one of my clients at IMATS. This trip dropped into my lap last month and I have been excited ever since. I've never been to New York before, and going to meet hundreds of MUAs and bloggers while also stealing a few days to shop sounds like a dream to me!

During the flight, when I'm not catching on my reading and beauty sleep, I will be thinking of how grateful I am for successful working relationships and stopping to appreciate my renewed dedication to 60 hour weeks! 

R x

No comments:

Post a Comment