Monday, 28 April 2014

WWW: A Wears Trousers!

A has found what she's been looking for – a pair of trousers that fits!














Let me tell you a story. I'll start at the beginning, which as we all know, is a very good place to start. I am a Skittle body shape, which means I have extremely generous hips, and though similar to an Hourglass shape, is a tad bottom heavy. I am also a bit of a short-ass. This all adds up to a pretty painful time when it comes to buying trousers. 

These latest acquisition are a God-send. Being cropped, they pose no threat of swamping me or of requiring any arduous hemming. The cut – just above the hips, not quite waisted – and the darts mean the trousers fall nicely down around the hips, with no unsightly pulling, ending in a neat taper just above the ankle (presumably just below the knee on normal sized humans). Needless to say, these beauties have rarely left my ample hips since I bought them!

Oh, and did I mention they are from Topshop Boutique, and made in England? Wonderful.  

I've worn these life-changers – is that over-stating the matter? – with pretty much everything, but here I paired them with a pretty little white shirt and a loosely tailored jacket for easy chic. Throw on my trusty Dr Marten Chelsea boots and the fashion accessory of the season, the scarf, and I'm dressed for anything!

A x

No comments:

Post a Comment