Friday, 9 May 2014

E's Polaroid Pins of the Week

E's weekly gathering of the aesthetically pleasing

This week on pinterest I've been looking at Polaroids. I love the simplicity of them, they only need to have simple shapes, objects or a couple of colours for them to look beautiful. Here are some of my favourite ones I've found this week.


They're so sensitive to the light that each one comes out completely different.

It's amazing how polaroids make everything look pretty, ordinary things like strawberries even look cool through a polaroid.

They make skies look dreamy...

I think this was my favourite, I love the composition and colour palette.

Do any of you use a Polaroid camera?

Remember, as always - you can find these and more on our R~A~J~E Design boards.

E x

No comments:

Post a Comment