Sunday, 8 June 2014

E's Pins Of The Week / Inside Inspirations

The latest in E's series of Pinterest picks

This week on Pinterest I've been looking at some beautiful interiors, of all styles and colours. Come and join me in dreaming about one day living in a space like one of these...

I fell in love with this table and the room's minimal style. 

I thought this wall was pretty fun and it would work well incorporated into a corner of a house. 

I loved the creative clutter and mixture of styles in this one.

The green, classic wallpaper with a rose coloured door seems like the perfect match in my opinion.

This last interior is probably the most practically achievable, I love the old velvet sofa and awkwardly angled lamps.

Where do you look to find your inside inspirations?

E x

No comments:

Post a Comment