Friday, 20 June 2014

E's Pins Of Week / Summer

We've just celebrated A and R's birthdays in the space of a week or so and thanks to all the celebrating we're all feeling rather spoilt! After wrapping their mountains of presents I found myself musing over wrapping and how much I enjoy trying to make presents look good - not that I don't struggle sometimes! With that I mind I found a few inspirational pins that helped me through all the recent birthday wrapping...




Last week J jetted off on holiday and the sun is shining here in England so I thought I'd help you along with that Friday summer holiday feeling. 



Pinned to our R~A~J~E's Summer Loves board.


All the pins this week are found from our RAJE design boards that continue to visually inspire us.

E x

No comments:

Post a Comment