Tuesday, 3 June 2014

WWW - E Perfects Casual

The latest What We Wore post with E showing off her casual style 

Another day in business with the R~A~J~E ladies, means another day full of inspiration, planning and lots of discussions. Here's what I wore to the last meeting...




My dress is super easy to wear as it's warm and comfortable, with a smarter edge to it. It suits my body shape because of the subtle A-line cut and I fell in love with the cute pockets. Perfect for that early morning train journey heading to a meeting. It's made in the UK from Urban Outfitters.



My denim jacket was a great charity shop find, I think I've been inseparable for months now! It's the right summer colour way for my skin - by not being too dark and washing me out.


I kept my accessories fairly simple that day as I had navy blue nails with a subtle silver and purple swipe on. So I stuck to my silver horse necklace from Topshop and a couple of second hand rings.


Show us your most recent outfit - tweet us on @RAJEdesign.

E x

No comments:

Post a Comment