Sunday, 24 August 2014

Brand Profile: Radley

R asks us to take another look at British brand Radley

Have you met Radley? Usually famous for classic shape leather bags adorned with whimsical-if-entirely-off-putting scenes of little Radley the dog in various guises. Now, while adorable, this never really appealed to me. I like my bags to say many things, but "I'm fond of cute dogs and cartoons" is not one of them. So, imagine my surprise when top of my A/W wish list is not one, but many Radley pieces. 








What Radley have always done well is quality and class. Their selection of leathers is nothing short of amazing and each bag is constructed flawlessly (plus all the zips and pockets you could want!). This season, having done away with all the cutesyness, we are left with some beautiful, high quality handbags in timeless shapes.

My Radley shopping list looks a little like this...

Bloomsbury Small Cross Body Bag £129 in Navy or Natural
  
     







Bloomsbury Small Grab Bag £189 in Navy or Natural 




As you can see, I'm partial to the Bloomsbury collection, but Bond St is also rather beautiful. 

R x

No comments:

Post a Comment