Thursday, 30 October 2014

R Moves to London



Tonight is my last night in Liverpool, the city I have called home for six years now. After coming here for university I fell in love with the city, fell in love with my Favourite and made many friends. Years later my career and the pull of loved ones down South is pulling me to the capital. I'll leave behind wonderful memories, great friends and a respect for this proud little city. 

It's hard to leave a place I love, friends I love and colleagues I love, but I fully intend on smashing what remains of the glass ceiling and for that to happen I have to progress. Predictable as it is, London is still the city for big jobs and big dreams - I'm just ever so glad I'll be arriving hand in hand with my Favourite and welcomed by the loving arms of A and J. 

So, lets see what this big smoke is all about. 

R x 

No comments:

Post a Comment