Friday, 19 December 2014

DIY Christmas Cards


Being well into the Christmas Season, J shares her inspiration for some DIY Christmas cards this year


It is officially Christmas card season and as always I try to have time enough to make the christmas cards I give. Sure you could spend hours making an absolute masterpiece of a christmas card for your nearest and dearest, but if, like me, you are frantically running out of days before the big day I thought I'd share a couple of quick DIY ideas for if you want to make your cards this year: 


Spare Buttons as baubles


Old wrapping paper or last years christmas cards to make a winter forest

Scraps of fabric (or again old christmas cards) to make festive animals

Paint tester sheets and a nifty hole punch

Finger print animal faces.

All these and more are featured on one of our pinterest board.  I hope this helped give you a bit of inspiration, and please do tweet us a picture of any of your creations to @RAJEdesign #diychristmas

J x



No comments:

Post a Comment