Saturday, 6 December 2014

R~A~J~E Thankful Advent

R~A~J~E enjoy a thankful advent


As Advent approached we sat down to talk about what we, as R~A~J~E, would like to do. As a company, as four business partners and most importantly as friends we're facing 24 months full of change, challenge and progress. As such, we decided to spend December reflecting on everything we're thankful for, and so - #thankfuladvent





Day 1 of our thankful advent and I'm reflecting on my gorgeous walk to work this morning. Very grateful to live in such a beautiful city. R x 



Day 2 of our #thankfuladvent and in the hustle and bustle of London, I'm grateful for my weekend away in peaceful Devon. A x




Day 3 of #thankfuladvent and on this chilly Wednesday I am thankful for knitwear. J x 


Day 4 of #thankfuladvent. Today I am thankful for being able to put up the #Christmas #trimmings! Look at all that #glittery goodness! E x


Follow us on Instagram and Twitter to catch our Thankful Advent updates. 

R x

No comments:

Post a Comment