Wednesday, 7 January 2015

Time For Adventure

R looks ahead to far flung trips and close to home adventures


As we begin a new year, most people's thoughts naturally turn to booking holidays or maybe just dreaming of booking holidays. 

While I disagree with people putting off life with endless trips to Thailand, I am in full support of travels, adventures and a much needed holiday. I have had my long trips thanks to a gap year and uni holidays, but now I'm making the most of my annual leave and now I live in London I'm only a couple of hours away from a lot of really exciting locations. 

This year me and my Favourite are revisiting Florence and New York and hoping to squeeze in a couple of surprise trips along the way, while this is all very wonderful I'm even more excited for the travel we're planning on home turf. 

Living in London means there is a new restaurant, art gallery, coffee shop nearly every day and I can't wait to explore the capital properly on long, relaxed weekends with my Favourite. 

Where are you most excited to go this year?

R x

No comments:

Post a Comment