Wednesday, 11 February 2015

You've Got a Nice Mug

R shares her delight over a good old mug

There's nothing I love more in life than getting given a mug. Second to possibly jewellery with sentimental value it is my favourite present. Partly I love that you can use them, wrap your hands round them with a warming brew inside. But mostly I love how creative designers have to be to use the limited space to send a message or make an impression. 

When I go to people's houses and get given a generic, one-of-a-set mug I'm gobsmacked - why go through life using boring mugs? 

So, if you're not already partial to a good mug, feast your eyes on these. 














I would recommend Anthropolige, Paperchase, Habitat and Etsy if you're in the market for a bloomin good mug. 

R x

1 comment:

  1. I love the pause mug. It's so creative. It made me picture two people talking and pausing for a sip of hot tea.

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete